This poster is included with your Shape Stretch purchase. 12 x 18" printed on synthetic stock to provide easy cleaning with medical grade products.
Execute 18 stretches within 5 minutes. If you feel pain during stretching, stop immediately, recoil slowly, and consult your doctor or trainer.
Stretch from five positions with the Shape Stretch Bar:
standing, sitting, laying, kneeling or lunge.
Shape Stretch Stretching Tutorial
- The Shape Stretch Bar is used as a stability tool on the floor or as an extension for achieving reaches during stretching exercises. Do not use it for push ups or dips as it is made to stabilize body weight in the recommended positions, but not made to hold full body weight as a sole support.
- Place the Shape Stretch® Bar on a non-slippery surface, such as a yoga or gym mat, or carpet to increase control and stability for your feet when not wearing shoes or sneakers with grip.
- If you feel pain during stretching, stop immediately, recoil slowly, and consult your doctor or trainer.
Position the bar on the floor for standing, kneeling, sitting, and lunge stretches. You can move the hand grips to any position on the bar for comfort.
Place your foot or feet on the T-bar for sitting and laying stretches. You can move the grips to any position, or use the foot grips on the T-bar for comfort.
Reach down and grab the bar or use it to stabilize your foot or feet in position as seen below in the various stretching positions.
If you are taller than 6 feet in height, use the 45 degree angle side for laying stretches as it will provide a longer control point. If you are shorter than 6ft, use the 90 degree side.
- Hold each Static Stretch for 30 seconds. Repeat 2-3 times and breath consistently.
- Release and recoil slowly. Always stretch slowly.
Shape Stretch Instructional Videos by Position: